Friday, March 27, 2015

First Post from Elder Durrant!!


Hey Dad, Hey Mom!

The MTC so far has been great! Lots of good people and new friends. I sent you a letter this afternoon so you should  be receiving it some time soon. My P-Day's are on Thursday so I can send a longer email next week. I'm on missionary swaps right now and my Japanese companion and all other Japanese Elders went to the Salt Lake Temple. One of the missionaries said I could send a small email telling you about my P-Dat for now as he does his online language evaluations.

Sorry for the short response but there should be a letter coming soon and a lot longer email next Thursday. One of the letters is for Jordan so if you see him at church next Sunday, let him know. The MTC is awsome!

Love you guys lots!

Elder Durrant


No comments:

Post a Comment